Covid-19 update

It is with regret, and after much deliberation, that the UCO committee has decided to suspend rehearsals until after the Easter break, in view of the potential worsening  of the virus outbreak. We will  review the situation again after Easter and base any decisions on the Ministry advice at that time. It is difficult to know what is best but overall we have decided to take the cautious route and keep our members from passing on any new contamination.
Please do continue to practice and we will be in touch at intervals.